Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23057
Performs duties associated with the physical shipping, transfer, and corresponding BaaN transactions for all finished goods that flow through NAI.By end of orientation period, must have knowledge and ability to competently perform the general duties related to all Warehouse Workers and duties pertaining to shipping operations, as well as one or more of the other major job functions: receiving, production support, and packaging support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
General Duties for all Warehouse Workers
• Follows work orders or oral instructions to determine materials or containers to be moved.
• Receives, opens and stores incoming materials and components and maintains receiving inbound inventory.
• Loads, unloads and packs materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, shelves and conveyor systems by hand or using packaging equipment. Secures product in cartons using filler materials and sealing tape.
• Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet or manifest entry. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
• Safely operates industrial truck, electric hoist or pallet jack to assist in loading materials and products. Lifts heavy materials by hand or with power hoist.
• Maintains the cleanliness of work areas, machines and equipment. Performs daily inspections of power equipmentat the beginning of each shift, recording findings on the daily log and reporting issues to the Warehouse Manager.• Attends all company training sessions.
• Meets performance standards for quality, productivity, reliability, initiative, safety, and work relationships.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and state, federal, and local laws. Fully complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s) , as well as health and safety regulations.
Production Support Duties
• Performs material selection for production batches and transfers batches to process operators in Weighing.
• Reports batch completions into inventory and removes materials from inventory on sales orders.
• Prepares and transfers blended materials from main warehouse to Manufacturing or Packaging.
• Verifies product (bulk) from encapsulation, tableting, and coating and properly stores until released from Quality. Once released, moves product to assigned location or warehouse.
Packaging Materials Handling Duties
• Selects materials for packaging batches and transfers batches to packaging floor.
• Prepares and transfers QA approved bulk from Manufacturing to Packaging.
• Prepares and ships finished products to clients, as well as materials being returned to suppliers.
Required: High school diploma or GED; English literacy (read, speak and write English); basic math skills; computer competency; mechanical aptitude.
Forklift experience is a must both Stand-Up Reach Lift and Sit-Down equipment.
At least one year of previous warehouse experience, preferably in manufacturing within the food, pharmaceutical, or nutriceutical industries; knowledge of cGMP’s.
Click on the link to apply!Click here to apply