This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Directs the daily manufacturing operations of the Weighing, Blending, Compression, Coating, and Encapsulation departments. The key responsibilities include machine scheduling, training, housekeeping, hiring, disciplinary action, and all other production related activities within this area of responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the daily manufacturing operations of manufacturing departments.
- Maintain a lean production staff within the respective departments.
- Direct and administer employee training to include: cGMP, SOP, Safety, Housekeeping, and Quality.
- Plan and Develop manufacturing areas for maximum production rates, with emphasis on first-time quality.
- Reporting and reconciliation of hours accounting.
- Regular review of batch performance with the goal of continuous process improvement.
- Provide timely and accurate information as it relates to manufacturing scheduling and performance to the Director
- Participation in annual budget process, review and justification of monthly expenses, including headcount and overtime as a comparison of actual vs. budgeted figures.
- Work closely with equipment engineering to ensure timely repairs to manufacturing equipment.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with support departments.
- Work closely with product development to find efficient solutions to manufacturing problems.