Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20919
Performs effective chemical analysis on raw materials, in-process and finished product samples in a cGMP laboratory using HPLC,HPTLC, UV and ICP. Reports results in a timely, professional manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Performs analytical testing on raw materials, in-process, stability, and finished product samples using HPLC,HPTLC UV and ICP analytical equipment.
* Practices Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) in all analysis (ie. records, safety, accuracy, precision).
* Records test results, prepares reports and effectively communicates test or project status.
* Reviews analytical.
* Performs out-of-specification (OOS) investigations as required for tests of raw materials and products.
* Updates the Lab Status Report database.
* Assists in the log-in of samples per the sample receipt procedure.
* Maintains analytical equipment and facilitates adherence to Calibration and Qualification SOP's.
* Participates in the laboratory hazardous material disposal program.
* Cross training other analyst on an as needed basis.
* Review of laboratory procedures and SOP's
* Performs special projects as assigned by the Director of QA/QC.
* Off-site training on GLP/GMP and new procedures and techniques
* BA or BS degree in chemistry, microbiology, biology, biochemistry or related field.
* Two years analytical experience
* HPLC experience is required.
* GC/MS experience desirable
* Proficient in Word and Excel
* Previous experience with Access Database is a plus
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILL(S), OR TRAINING
* Proven organizational skills and task management ability.
* Proven self-starter possessing the ability to complete projects and work in a team environment.
* Proven ability to initiate and maintain quality data, documents, reports and corrective action summaries.
* Ability to work in a GLP/GMP environment.
* Ability to communicate test sample status in a timely and effective manner.
* Willingness to work overtime as needed.
*Training Junior chemist
*Supervise the laboratory technician
Please apply online through the provided link.Click here to apply